When most people think of vending machines, they picture soft drinks and snacks, and the occasional frustrated person pounding on the glass because their candy bar is stuck. Industrial vending machines, on the other hand, actually eliminate frustrations instead of causing them! In fact, with their point-of-use access, they can help increase productivity, decrease costs, streamline processes, and more! Just look at all that industrial vending machines can do:
- Reduce expenses. How can industrial vending machines save you money? Let us count the ways! These machines are typically programmed to automatically dispense reconditioned items prior to new ones, which saves money on new tools and spares. Control limits can also be set up to avoid over-consumption and waste.
- Increase Productivity. Since machines provide 24/7 access and availability of your inventory and other components, products are immediately available for employees, so they can get what they need and get back to work, doing away with downtime.
- Manage Inventory. Industrial vending machines use supplier-consigned stock. As a result, rather than the traditional min/max-based procurement, a demand-based ordering system is used. That means stock is ordered only when it is consumed or on other pre-agreed terms. The machines can even track rarely or never used items to manage obsolescence.
- Streamline Ordering Process. With industrial vending, you can avoid traditional purchase orders because you’ll receive one consolidated invoice for payment at month end. So long overhead costs and administrative paperwork!
- Save Time. Let’s hear it for no more monitoring stock levels, dealing with inventory control, or accounts and receiving activities.
- Provide Data. Not only can these machines track obsolete inventory, but they can also keep track of usage patterns, trace in-house production material and tooling, and more.
Yep, with industrial vending machines, you can easily manage the storage, supply, replenishing and control of your tooling, spares, and other materials, and at the same time, evade production downtime and perk up your customer service performance. It’s not only a cost-effective solution, but it’s affordable to manage, maintain and service as well — all this plus the ability to gain insights into usage and spending.
We know what you’re thinking: “Where can I get one of these amazing machines?” Well, we’re glad you asked!
Action Industrial Supply has a wide range of industrial vending machines that are reliable, flexible, and designed with advanced technology. We can help you design the right procurement program for your company so you can manage your own inventories or you can have us do it for you — we’re happy to help. We even offer lockers for large equipment and expensive tools. Hey, our tagline isn’t “Supplies on Demand” for nothing. Give us a call to find out more by dialing 800-527-5548, and start taking advantage of all the advantages industrial vending machines have to offer.